This is all stuff I did in high school -- I haven't done so much visual art since coming to college (not that I've been slacking on my humanities, mind). I think most of this stuff is still decent, though.
I'm something of an art geek -- I do pretty much anything that
catches my fancy, though lately it has been a lot of acrylic
painting. This is a sampling, organized by age.
- City Under Water, acrylic on canvas
- Let It Snow, pencil line drawing. Can you tell that the college admissions process is starting to get to me?
- Hawaiian Sunset, CG'd line drawing for last year's prom.
- geek, acrylic paint on window-screen.
- Waves, acrylic paint on tagboard (large).
- My French horn, watercolor pencils (large).
- A half-pencil portrait of Paul Dirac, the man who discovered anti-matter.