Most of my recent writing has been blog posts and reviews. Here you will find:
- A review of the Kindle DX.
- A review of The Magicians, by Lev Grossman.
- A review of Julian Comstock, by Robert Charles Wilson (MITSFS link).
- A review of The Stratford Man (comprised of the volumes Ink and Steel and Hell and Earth), by Elizabeth Bear (MITSFS link).
- A review of Blood and Iron, by Elizabeth Bear (MITSFS link).
- A review of Fragile Things, by Neil Gaiman (MITSFS link), which was also published in issue 47 of the Twilight Zine, MITSFS‘s almost-fanzine.
Random high school papers and essays, which are beginning to seem embarassingly, well, young. They were absolutely the best writing I was capable of at the time, though, so they stay, and here you may find a portrait of me as a senior in high school.