If you can see this, it means that DNS has updated and the site has successfully transitioned to a new server. Updates will happen in a staggered fashion as DNS caches time out and requery, the worst-case latency being four hours, so you may see this update on the site well before you see it in your RSS reader, for example.
The motivation for the switch was that the old server which was hosting this site had become kind of a Christmas-tree box (services hanging off it like ornaments, without much regard for their similarity), and the site is important enough to me as a marketing tool that I didn't want any downtime (hi, potential employers!), so I've moved it to dedicated hosting while I rebuild the old box.
Known issues: As a consequence of the move, many older blog posts will appear to have been updated very recently. Older versions of ikiwiki, the software I use to run the site, pulled page creation and modification time off disk rather than from the version control system, and new server means new disk means new creation and update times. I wrote some code to fix the creation times, but that means that everything I touched looks as though it was updated last Sunday, because it was. Rest assured that nothing material has changed. (And if you don't believe me, the Internet Archive will probably provide older versions of the pages.)
I believe everything else to be working properly, but if you see anything that's broken, please let me know, either by e-mail or in the comments.